- Fit with shipping company.
- Elaboration of Bill of Lading (B/L).
- Certificate of Origin.
- Export document – Application of Shipping Authorization (SAE in Spanish).
- Coordination of local transport for the mobilization of export merchandise.
- Preparation, processing and dispatch of everything related to exports.
- Supervision of loading of export merchandise.
- Processing of handling and storage documents in local ports.
- Permanent advice and consulting on updating customs regimes.
- Greater control over operations with the implementation of an ethics committee in charge of ensuring the transparency of the processes.
General documents required by company
- Chamber of Commerce Certificate updated.
- Updated RUT.
- Power for containers handling.
- Contract of Mandate with authorized signature from Legal Representative.
- Format of client’s identification (Circular 0170).
Documentos para Trámites de Exportación
Commercial Bill that includes the following:
- Final Destination